When you purchased from KCRAFT, you’re protected by KCRAFT. KCRAFT warrants its products to be free of manufacturing defects on quality and parts.
Wheels: 2-year warranty / Crash replacement: 1-year warranty
KCRAFT licenses 2-year warranty for original owner from date of purchase.
Warranty Effectiveness Requirements
Original proof of purchase.
Record your product Serial number.
Photos of complete wheel on both side and the affected product area. Each photo require at least 500 pixels wide.
Send an email to email@example.com with photos, serial number, description of the damage, and proof of purchase. Please also include your phone number and shipping address details.
This warranty does not cover any other circumstances below.
- The products that have been incorrectly installed and/or adjusted. After installed please check carbon brake pads if in the range of brake track when force brake lever. Any improper situation will cause rim wear out easily.
- Product damaged caused by a crash, impact, abuse and modified, misplaced, blatantly abused of the product, non-compliance with original manufacturers specifications of usage or any other circumstances in which the product has been subjected to forces or loads beyond original design.
- Serial number or production code has been deliberately altered, defaced or removed.
- Normal wear and tear. Wear and tear parts are subject to damage as a result of normal use, failure to service according to KCRAFT recommendations and/or riding or installation in conditions or applications other than recommended.
- Warranty does not cover damages resulting from commercial or rental use.
KCRAFT reserves the right to refuse or cancel claim due to product deemed unsafe by warranty department.
Note: When sending in an item for warranty, please remove all accessory items, including tires, tubes, rim tape, cassettes, skewers, any electronic device etc. If you fail to remove these items, we are not responsible if they are lost or damaged.